segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Men in trees

I remembered that at some point I've watched this series...
I followed the whole first season... even though when Jack decided to come back to his pregnant-of-other-ex I almost gave up... I gave a second chance!

And then I came until the next season... when they took away the memory of that stupid annoying guy who was going to get married... then... from stupid he became a jerk!

After that... sighs... I gave up!
I though when he came back... but really! Everyone is better without him! Even more the series :P
hahahha

Anyway.... I liked quite a lot... had some nice insight and coaching and it was in Alaska... (between us, I liked there... except it is f*cking cold, it is a cute place.) and some funny coaching.
With time it became a small town gossip series with bad coaching!!! 

I so much gave up that I didn't even remembered it... and I even forgot the name of everyone... except Anne and Jack... even though my favorite people were the NY girl and the plow guy... oh... I remember chief Celia... that's it... not even the name of the main character, the coach I remember...

Wow... I might really be over it! ;-) :P

And you?
Do you watch it?
Like it?
What's new? should I give a third chance?

xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário