domingo, 25 de maio de 2014

Season Finale

Ok.
If you are still far from the end, don't read!
The Originals ended with Klaus powerless, and sue me, but I do see his point of view! I love that bastard! Most of Marcel's vampires infected my weerwolf venon ( hehehe, not that I care for Marcel, he didn't even loved Rebekah that much). And a baby, not even born yet, being put for sacrifice!
NO!
I hate those witches!!!
Who will come to sav  the day? Divina?!
Really, if that baby die and/or that horrible father come back, I am DONE!

The Vampire Diaries killed Damon???!!!
NO!!!!
What was that? I don't care for that teacher... He is dead for more than one season! I want Damon back!!!
No Damon, no TVD! >-<

Then in Supernatural Dean becomes  demon! Wait, what!!??? A DEMON! worse, A Hell Knight!!!
How's that going to develop? Whatever, I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to it! (I found those theories great!)

And PLL which is almost back got Alison alive???!!!!
What's up with this supernatural x natural world series???
Undead dying and deads come alive and heroes becoming demons!!!???

Well...
The wait will be long, but at least Jane and Lisbon kissed in the season final of the mentalist!
<3
Keep Watching!
xx,
A.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário