sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

Dean X Sam

So... I've just watched the third episode of supernatural... I have two things to say about this season so far:

1) AWESOME!!!
2) how depressing... :'(

Yes! This season is being amazing! I've liked all the episodes... BUT they are all very very sad!!!
First of all, the apocalypse is here!
Sam is feeling crappier than ever...
War came up and showed the darkest side of the human being...
And seeing as Dean is Michael vessel and Sam Lucifer one... in the end all I can think of is a very sad ending with Dean/Michael killing Sam/Lucifer and then dying himself....

:'(
Sad, very very sad...

But as a true fan, I will stick until the end of times ;-)

until the next post ;-)

xx,
A.C.

PS.: Dean & Sam are great, but who is giving a show right now is Cas!!!
The guy/angel is AMAZING!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário