terça-feira, 27 de agosto de 2013

I am back!

Hello folks!

I am back!
Not that I ever stopped watching series, although a few I have stopped...
Anyway, I will record here my feelings about the episodes and how the series are going!
And sometimes I will talk about old series too! Or ask things about series I used to watch but stopped!

Eventually I may do a list about what I talk in here, depend on traffic ;-)

I am not bringing in spoilers. I do like to look after spoilers, but I don't have the patience, neither the time ($$$$) to do so... so here is only my feeling AFTER I have watched an ep! (maybe it will be a spoiler if you didn't see such episode before, so I will point out the number on the title)

Anyway, I will mainly write in english, cause I do watch them in english and then goes smooth on me... But if there are many brazilians in here, eu vou AMAR discutir em português com a galera!

So... see you soon folks!!!

xx,
A.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário