terça-feira, 27 de agosto de 2013

PLL - summer end (my thoughts before the episode)

I can't wait for the last episode before summer ends!
Lately they have been hinting that maybe Ali might still be alive!? It could be possible with that hand being pulled from a grave and with the fact that her mother mentioned she could hold her breath for quite awhile...

BUT! They did DNA right? So, the only way a Ali might be back is if they add a twin to the story, just like the book series. But the TV series is soooooo different from it, that I find it a bit odd that they are thinking about it...

Anyway, I just hope that at some point this whole mess will have a better close up! Meaning, they will explain who killed all those people and why!!!! Mona wasn't very helpful and I still don't know if she is still on A team or just really going crazy!

On another note, I am very sad that Caleb is leaving the series!!! And how are they going to do this? Caleb and Hanna are SUCH a cute couple! How are they going to send him away and how are they explaining him in Ravenswood????
Personally, they could dump Toby!
It was cute he and Spencer in the beginning, but damn, he is getting off, he could definitely go!

Just to end...
I have to say, I like the parents a lot better in the TV series! The ones in the book are crazy selfish!!!
I prefer the girls in the series! BUT in the book they were a bit smarter in telling in the cops earlier... even though didn't help that much...

Well, lets see how it ends!
xx,
A.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário