terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2013

Haven - Audrey & William

Ok...
I never wrote about them here... So I will start from some episodes back, but still from last season...

I kind of always thought the same as Jordan (was this the pain girl name, can't remember... Geez, I am getting old... anyways)
If the troubles come with Audrey or whoever she is while not killing her is the answer???
The brothers said no but hey... They have a crush on her and they didn't explain why the hell not!!!

Now fast forward to the latest ep (the trouble with troubles) and William tells us she (and him) created the troubles!
Aha....
More than that, he also said they love each other... So MAYBE what agent Howard meant was that she should kill HIM, William, her real love, and then the troubles will end...

I guess that for that to really happen she must first remember him and this love and maybe with some luck all will be saved but Audrey will survive (???)

In another note... Did anyone think that maybe this new girl (Jessica is it!??? Geez really old me) is supposed to be the new agent Howard... He did gave her for adoption, so maybe they are related and with her being connected with the cabin...
Hmmmm

And what about the Colorado kid? That was it? He was her son, he died and now that's it and we all forgot him.. Or did I miss something?

Missssstery

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário