terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2013

The Mentalist - Red John

Aha!
It was might second choice, but once my first one started killing from the fake list (that was a cool one... I didn't see that fake list coming), he was definitely my choice!.
So, AHA!!!

Well, here is why the boss was my choice! When Jane killed the guy he initially thought was Red John, but was just another creepy killer, the guy told him he was leaving, retiring... And that was about the same time the boss left!
Then when Jane used him to kill that other creepy serial killer, and then got their new boss killed RJ came back as well did the boss!

Well done Bruno!
That was a cool one! I didn't see it coming, but when I saw it it was AWESOMELY well done!
Love it!

Is this then the last season?
And next ep is confrontation!
Can't wait to see it!

:-)
(creepy in here, but anyways...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário